2011年8月30日 星期二

Confession



Still think about us sometimes.

Guess every memory has its own color and shape.

Our memories soothed me when I'm most fragile.

They remind me of the happiness I once had.

Even though it left a scar in the back of my mind that still stings from time to time.



It's been so long.

We must have both grown.

I wish you safe from all the sorrows I had to endure, deerest,

and pray that you would never hurt anyone the way I've been injured.

I believe you won't :)



I miss those truthful days, when things are just the way I believe them to be...

There's much to talk about, almost too much to begin with.


--


This post has been saved as a draft in my blog for over a year.

I was never brave enough to publish it...to say certain things out loud.

Don't know why I do it now.

Maybe it's just time to spit it out.









 

沒有留言:

張貼留言